Massachusetts is second only to California in federally funded research, according to the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative's John Adams Innovation Institute, which publishes an annual report on the state's "innovation economy.
What does JAII stand for?
JAII stands for John Adams Innovation Institute (Massachusetts Technology Collaborative; Westborough, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAII
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Japanese Association of Industrial Fermentation (est. 1942)
- Journal of Advances in Information Fusion
- Jacksonville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Flex Targeting
- Japanese Radio Amateurs in Germany
- Japan Association for International Health
- Jebel Ali International Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
- Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy
- Japan Association for Individual Investors (Tokyo, Japan)
- Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (North Hollywood, California)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Melaka
- Japanese Association of Integrative Medicine
- Journal of Accord Integrative Medicine
- Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers Association
- Japan-America Institute of Management Science (Hawaii)
- Journal of Advancing Information and Management Studies
- Juvenile/Adult Information Management System (software; Minnesota)
- Justice and International Mission Unit (Uniting Church in Australia)
- Japan Academic Inter-university Network (was JUNET)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding comes from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act grants for constructing new scientific research facilities and from Massachusetts' John Adams Innovation Institute.
Construction for the OOI will be matched by an additional $10 million from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' John Adams Innovation Institute, a program of the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative.
Byline: Lisa Eckelbecker Massachusetts continues to excel at research and development, leading other states and some nations on a number of technology measures even during the global economic slowdown, according to a new report released today by the Massachusetts Technology Council's John Adams Innovation Institute.