He graduated from John Adams High School in South Bend, Ind.
What does JAHS stand for?
JAHS stands for John Adams High School (South Bend, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAHS
We have 3 other meanings of JAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association for Heat Pipe
- Japan Association for Hospital Pharmacy
- Japanese American Historical Plaza
- Japanese Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Japanese Association of Health Psychology
- Jimmie Angel Historical Project
- just another home page
- Japanese Association of Human Rights Education and Research
- Japan Art History Society (est. 1949; Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Association of Hydrological Sciences
- Journal of the American Helicopter Society
- Jurrugk Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association (Arlington, VA)
- Japanese American Historical Society of San Diego (California)
- Japan Animal Health Technicians Association
- Jacksonville Association of Health Underwriters (Jacksonville, FL)
- Joint Advanced Health and Usage Monitoring System
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital (Tampa, FL)
- Jaipur, India - Sanganeer (Airport Code)
- Java Advanced Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Adams High School chose Pisarkiewicz Mazur & Co, the award-winning New York branding firm, to help them communicate the school's new and exciting learning environment.
Prowell, a 2009 graduate from John Adams High School, is a special needs student with a 3.
Upon returning to America, I arranged to show the artwork and a videotape of the Dutch students to high school art classes: one at the Cleveland Magnet School of the Arts under the direction of Carole Phillips and the other at John Adams High School in Cleveland under the direction of Dale Lintala.
Jackson grew up in Cleveland's Kinsman neighborhood and graduated from John Adams High School.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Refueling and staying fit has become second nature to the superstar athletes at John Adams High School.
Jimmy Breslin, one of the bemused journalistic witnesses to Burt and Linda’s topsy-turvy tale, was one class ahead of me in John Adams High School in Ozone Park, Queens.
As a senior at John Adams High School in South Bend, Ind.