What does JSE stand for?
JSE stands for Johannesburg Stock Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSE
We have 52 other meanings of JSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Shielded Enclosures Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Japan Shipping Exchange, Inc.
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography (heart health)
- Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- Japanese Society of Endourology (est. 1987)
- Japanese Society of Ethnology (est. 1934)
- Java Script Editor (computer programming)
- Java Standard Edition (formerly J2SE; Sun Microsystems)
- Job Search Engine
- Johann Strauss Ensemble (est. 1985)
- Joint Service Effort
- Journal of Special Education
- Journal of Statistics Education
- Junior Software Engineer
- Hong Kong Joint School Economics Association
- J.S. Eliezer Associates (Stanford, CT)
- Japan Ship Exporters' Association
- Japan Space Elevator Association (Japan)
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association
- Job Safety and Environmental Impact Analysis