The Lexus IS 350 launched in South Africa at this year's Johannesburg International Motor Show in October.
What does JIMS stand for?
JIMS stands for Johannesburg International Motor Show (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIMS
We have 27 other meanings of JIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Jizz in My Pants
- Joint Vision 2020 Implementation Master Plan
- Joint, Interagency, Multinational and Public (Canada)
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Joint Industrial Mobilization Planning Process
- Journal of International Medical Research
- Japan Institute of Marketing Science
- Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (Israel)
- Jesus Is My Savior
- Jesus Is My SuperHero (album)
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Music Studies
- Journal of the Indian Musicological Society (India)
- Judge Institute of Management Studies (Cambridge University, England)
- Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures
- Japan Industry and Management of Technology Program (University of Texas at Austin)
- Joint Information Management and Telecommunications Advisory Group (Pentagon renovation project)
- Japan International Machine Tool Fair (trade show)
- Joint Insolvency Monitoring Unit
- International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves
- Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 10 October 2011 Lexus, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) (LSE: TYT) (TYO: 7203), has launched its 2012 GS 350 F Sport at the Johannesburg International Motor Show in South Africa.
Sales were likely supported by a high level of interest generated by the Johannesburg International Motor Show and new model activity associated with the show.