Other artists on Showdog include Toby Keith, Trace Adkins and Joe Nichols.
What does JN stand for?
JN stands for Joe Nichols (country music artist)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JN
We have 11 other meanings of JN in our Acronym Attic
- Java Management Extensions Messaging Protocol (computer programming)
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
- Jack Nicholson (actor)
- Japanese National
- Jason Newsted (bass for band Metallica)
- Jet Navigation
- Jimmy Neutron (cartoon character)
- Job Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
McRobb's son Connor got his first taste of competing under the ring lights in a points defeat to Joe Nichols, while Darlington's Lauren Reay did the double over another Teesside Thai Junior, Jessica Nilsson.
Daniels and Sawyer Brown, Phil Vassar, Craig Morgan, Joe Nichols, and Daryle Singletary will perform at the charity event at the Ryman Auditorium on November 20.
Toby Keith, Joe Nichols, Scotty Emerick and Daniell Peck, 7:30 p.
Joe Nichols swept "Best New Artist" awards by CMA, Academy of Country Music and Country Music Television, the first to complete this feat.
The fund's deputy director Joe Nichols said the total amount of claims could exceed the amount of money available for compensation.