Among others, the bill would make changes to: * The Tax Increase Prevention and Reconciliation Act of 2005 * The Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users * The Energy Policy Act of 2005 * The American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 * The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 * The Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 Generally speaking, the amendments contained in the corrections act ranged from the mildly notable to even more minor changes.
What does JAGTRRA stand for?
JAGTRRA stands for Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Air-Ground Operations System
- Japan Association of Greater Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
- Japanese Association of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- James Allen's Girls' School (Dulwich, London, UK)
- Jersey Area Girls Soccer
- Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
- Junior Amateur Golf Scholars (Cypress, CA)
- Just Another Gaming System
- Just Another Gibbs Sampler (statistical software)
- Judge Advocate General Service Organization
- Japan Auto Glass Union
- Java Access to Generic Underlying Architectural Resources (software)
- Joint Air/Ground Operations: Unified Adaptive Replanning (USAF research laboratory program)
- Jamming Guarded Radio VHF Frequency Hopping Radio System
- Jabiluka Action Group of Western Australia
- Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith (Pakistan political party)
- Jefferson Alumni Hall (Philadelphia, PA)
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- Journal of African History (Cambridge University Press)
- Journal of American History
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a Congressional Research Service (CRS) Report for Congress, The Alternative Minimum Tax for Individuals (RL30149), the effects of the legislative reductions in the regular income tax due to the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA) have caused more middle-income taxpayers to be subject to AMT.
Despite coming in at about 20 pages in length, the jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 still offers planning opportunities and pitfalls for CPAs.
The proposal passed the Senate as part of the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, but was deleted before the bill was enacted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1-800-934-6802 Under the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, federal backup withholding tax will be withheld at the applicable backup withholding rate in effect at the time the payment is made if the tax identification number is not properly certified.
4) Additional first-year depreciation was provided by the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003.
The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA) reduced the individual tax rate on corporate dividends received to 15% for individuals in the 25%, 28%, 33% and 35% tax brackets (5% (0% in 2008) for individuals in the 15% and 10% income tax brackets); this affords some planning strategies for closely held corporations that want to reduce their accumulated earnings and profits (E&P).