That is, say they're running 70 jobs per hour on the main line.
What does JPH stand for?
JPH stands for Jobs Per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPH
We have 11 other meanings of JPH in our Acronym Attic
- J. Paul Getty Museum Journal
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ((Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (The Beatles)
- Japan Publications Guide Service
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Jena Prokaryotic Genome Viewer (web tool)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan (Malay: Department of Veterinary Services)
- Jet Provost Handling (Royal Air Force; Cranwell, Lincolnshire, UK)
- Jeunesse Patriotique Hutu (French: Hutu Patriotic Youth; political group; Burundi)
- Journal of Pacific History
- Journal of Planning History (publication)
- Journal of Policy History
- Journal of Practical Hygiene (Montage Media)
- Just Plane History (educational service)
- Japan Port and Harbour Association (est. 1922)
- Japan Psychiatric Hospitals Association
- Japan Public Health Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Johann Peter Hebel Antiquariat (Switzerland)
- John Pelham Historical Association (est. 1982; Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now while you might think to yourself that a typical auto plant might run 60 jobs per hour and that the 1,212 vehicles could be handled within three eight-hour days, note well that at Goodwood things are done a bit differently.
It was originally designed to process 17 jobs per hour, but customer demand outstripped capacity driving Smyrna's engineers to shoehorn in sealer robots and automated conveyors that brought the jobs per hour rate up to 25.