References  Liang Sun , Xiaochun Cheng, Yanchun Liang," Solving Job Shop Scheduling Problem Using Genetic Algorithm with Penalty Function" International Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Volume 1, Number 2, December 2010  Christian Bierwirth in his paper "A Generalized Permutation Approach to Job Shop Scheduling Problem with Genetic Algorithms"  Isao Ono Masayuki Yamamura Shigenobu Kobayashi in their paper, "A Genetic Algorithm for Job-shop Scheduling Problems Using Job-based Order Crossover" Proc.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Job-Shop Scheduling Problem
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Java Servlet Programming (computing)
- Java Sketchpad
- Java Stored Procedure
- Jaworznickie Stowarzyszenie Pilkarskie (Polish soccer club)
- Jessup (Amtrak station code; Jessup, GA)
- Jeunes Sapeurs Pompiers (French: Young Firefighters)
- Job Safety Practice
- Job Search Program (various organizations)
- Job Shop (Scheduling) Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the job-shop scheduling problem is a very difficult NP problem, it has captured the interest of a significant number of scientists.
Problems that were previously considered unsolvable --the airline crew selection problem mentioned previously and the job-shop scheduling problem from manufacturing--are being successfully attacked using supercomputer technology and sophisticated computational techniques.