The day in January 1980 when I was offered the job of general manager at Cheltenham and Warwick.
What does JOGM stand for?
JOGM stands for Job of General Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JOGM
- Japan Online Game Association (est. 2007)
- Japan Orchid Growers Association
- Japan Organic Garden Association
- Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association (New Jersey)
- Journal of Grid Computing (Springer)
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Journal of Game Development
- Journal of Genetic Genealogy
- Java Open GL
- John O' Groats to Land's End (UK; cycling)
- Journal of General Management
- Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (est. 1967)
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing (also seen as JOGNN)
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing
- Journal of Global Optimization (Springer Netherlands)
- Just One Guy's Opinion
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Jewish Outdoor Group of Singles
- Journal of Gambling Studies
- Johannes Gutenberg (University, Mainz, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So with his experience, combined with a degree in arts, music and entertainment management, and a real passion for music, Simon was the perfect man for the job of general manager at Sentric Music.
The company reported in news releases that Igor Agamirzian has been hired for the newly created job of general manager of EMC software development in Russia.
First of all, I hope he isn't expecting applications from the sort of people he would want to do the job of general manager, or first team coach.
And just to stir some extra spice into the recipe, Gordon has revealed that he has handed the job of general manager to Nick Nairn's former wife, Fiona.
MacDonald has examined the job of general manager, the post held by Fergus McCann's man Jock Brown, and concluded that it is too big for one person.