National Supported Employment Week kicks off today and runs until Saturday, with Job Shadow Day falling on Wednesday.
What does JSD stand for?
JSD stands for Job Shadow Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSD
We have 39 other meanings of JSD in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- Joint Select Committee on Video Material
- Japanese Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (Tokyo, Japan)
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Doctor of the Science of Laws
- Jackson Structured Design
- Jackson System Development Method
- Japan Society of Design (est. 1959)
- Japanese School of Detroit (Novi, Michigan)
- Java Shared Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Job Shadow Day is a day when the bank plays host to students, giving them the opportunity to meet professional banking staff and see first-hand how a selection of the Bank's departments operate on a day-to-day basis.
The National Job Shadow Coalition plans to celebrate February 2 as Groundhog Job Shadow Day to kick off Job Shadowing 2005.
More than two dozen New York City school students "shadowed" an equal number of BOMA/NY management professionals as part of the informal, on-the-job experience given by executives across America on National Job Shadow Day.
Well, the Job Shadow Coalition, in partnership with Career Corner TV, allows students nationwide to follow professionals throughout the year, beginning on annual Groundhog Job Shadow Day (Feb.
brought 250 Chicago-area high school students to the company's Northfield and Glenview facilities for the area's biggest Job Shadow Day program.
To overcome this potential obstacle to participation in Groundhog Job Shadow Day 2000, the California Coalition for Construction in the Classroom (CCCC), Sacramento, a federation of 20 trade associations, embarked on a two-pronged strategy: 1.