They provided occupational safety and health training to 76 SF personnel via the local Job Safety Training Outline.
What does JSTO stand for?
JSTO stands for Job Safety Training Outline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSTO
- Japanese Science and Technology Information
- Jordan Science and Technology Incubator (Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation; Jordan)
- Japan Synthetic Textile Inspection Institute Foundation
- Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (Sun Microsystems)
- Java Standard Template Library
- JSP Standard Tag Library
- Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Science and Technology Management Program (Pittsburgh University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Job Search Television Network (Chicago, IL)
- Jerry Springer: The Opera
- Joint Science and Technology Office
- Joint Sourcing Training Oversight
- Junior State Thespian Officer (acting)
- Journal Storage
- Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity (Toyko, Japan)
- Japan Society of Thermophysical Properties
- Japanese Society of Toxicologic Pathology (Osaka, Japan)
- Joint Scientific Thematic Research Programme
- Joint System Test Plan/Program
- Junior Science Talent Project (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He enhanced risk awareness and mitigation by authoring a new job safety training outline program which corrected 15 discrepancies.
They created a Job Safety Training Outline (JSTO), that addressed the hazards specific to their unit's location, facilities and tasks.