The panel also dealt a blow to Congress member of Parliament Naveen Jindal by recommending withdrawal of the bank guarantee for the Jitpur block, which is held by his company Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
What does JSPL stand for?
JSPL stands for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSPL
We have 1 other meaning of JSPL in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences (Japan)
- Japan Sports Promotion Institute
- JMAR Precision Systems, Inc.
- Joint School of Photographic Interpretation (UK MoD)
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)
- Jonathan Shapero Private Jeweler
- Japan Soft Pvt Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- Jemez Springs Public Library (Jemez Springs, NM)
- Jersey Shore Public Library (Jersey Shore, PA)
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Journal of South Pacific Law (University of the South Pacific School of Law; Vanuatu)
- Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Japan Society for Production Management
- Japanese Society for Palliative Medicine
- Jeumont Systèmes pour Pompes et Mécanismes (French: Jeumont Pumps and Systems for Machinery)
- John Shao Portfolio Management Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Journal de Santé Publique de Madagascar (French: Journal of Public Health in Madagascar)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry
- Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (est. 1902)
Samples in periodicals archive:
India's major steel producer, Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.