He also hosted the TV variety series The Jimmy Dean Show, which gave Muppet Show creator Jim Henson his first big break.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Jimmy Dean (sausage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- James Darren (actor/singer)
- James David (as in J.D. Power and Associates; founded by James David Power)
- James Dean
- Jammie Dodger (biscuit brand)
- Janata Dal (Indian political party)
- Japan Air (IATA airline code)
- Jeff Davis (guitarist)
- Jefferson Davis (Boss Hogg; Dukes of Hazzard TV show)
- Jermaine Dupri (rap artist)
- JetDirect (Hewlett-Packard family of internal print servers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BA5ED 5ARA LEE HAS LAUNCHED JIMMY DEAN BREAKFAST ENTREES.
Ed Graczyk's play, called - take a deep breath - Come Back To The 5 & Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean, brings together the disciples of James Dean 20 years after the Hollywood icon's death in a 1955 car crash.
Or something even further from the norm: Twenty-two years ago she played Joanne, the transsexual in Robert Altman's Come Back to the Five & Dime Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean.
Consumers know and recognize the powerful Jimmy Dean brand, and Twin Hot Sticks fulfill their cravings with bold flavor and a tender, moist bite.
But how many arteries and waistlines can handle the 250 calories and 24 grams of fat (eight of them saturated) in, for example, two Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage patties?
Miller, Thieves Like Us, Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean), but the sneer does all the work in this film, though perhaps more economically than in the past.