In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Jews for Jesus, 60 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94102.
What does JFJ stand for?
JFJ stands for Jews for Jesus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFJ
We have 5 other meanings of JFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Firefighter's Integrated Response Ensemble
- Java Flight Information System
- Joint Forward Intelligence Team (UK)
- Joint Framework for Information Technology (UK)
- Joint Fires Integration and Interoperability Team
- Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (Hong Kong)
- Joint Force Information Warfare Commander
- Jackets for Jobs
- Jamaicans for Justice
- Jewish Funds for Justice (New York, NY; est. 1984)
- JPMorgan Fleming Japanese
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union, CLC)
- Jews for Justice for Palestinians (UK)
- Jump for Joy Inflatables, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (martial art)
- Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey (band)
- Jews for a Just Peace
- Jewel Fair Korea (South Korea)
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy (35th US president)
- John Forbes Kerry
Samples in periodicals archive:
After graduating from Bible college and deciding to be a missionary to the Jews, Rosen was ordained as a Conservative Baptist minister in 1957 and founded what became known as Jews for Jesus (www .
Long Lost Twin opened, then the brilliant Jews For Jesus Blues competed with the swooning Fill Me With Your Light for best track of the show.
Even messianic groups such as Jews for Jesus, which often prompts a frenetic anti-proselytizing campaign, do not worry Rabbi Vinas.
In the universe of gay Republicans are Jews for Jesus and Retarded Death Row Inmates for Bush.
Personally, I felt the book, consciously or not, was advocating the philosophy of the Jews for Jesus movement.
Jews for Jesus 'Think for yourself' - 44 (not upheld).