A French Jewish student union, which last month sued Twitter for failing to identify the authors of (http://www.
What does JSU stand for?
JSU stands for Jewish Student Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSU
We have 12 other meanings of JSU in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Japan Society for Trenchless Technology
- Just Something to Think About
- Japanese Satellite Television
- Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Japan Small-Type Whaling Association
- All Japan Seamen's Union
- Jackson State University (Jackson, MS, USA)
- Jacksonville State University
- Japanese Society of Undergraduates (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Joint Strategy Unit (UK)
- Joint Support Unit (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Justice Statistics Unit (UK)
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas (Spanish: Unified Socialist Youth)
- Japan Supporting University Consortium
- Jacksonville State University Foundation (Alabama)
- Japan SAP Users' Group (software)
- Japan Snort Users Group
- Joubert Syndrome United Kingdom
- Just So You Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the email, "In order to ensure success of the delegations, the organizers are cooperating with numerous organizations in Israel and abroad, including the Jewish Student Union, Ben Gurion and Bar Ilan Universities, the Weizmann Institute, the Student Union of Hebrew University and the Jewish National Fund in England.
The ruling follows a legal complaint issued by France's main Jewish student union, the UEJF, who also urged more robust use of French laws on illicit content.
In addition to the Temple Beth Israel congregation, help came from the Jewish Community Relations Council, the Jewish Federation of Lane County, the TBI Sisterhood, the Or haGan and Ahavas Torah synagogues, the University of Oregon Hillel and UO Jewish Student Union, and Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity.
Jewish Film Festival begins Tuesday at UO The University of Oregon's Jewish Student Union, in association with Oregon Hillel, will present a Jewish Film Festival based on the concept of the Four Children at the Passover Seder.