Banzhaf observed that the university's Columbus School of Law has a Jewish student association and argued that the university is discriminating against Muslim students because it does not sponsor a formal Muslim association or provide a separate center for Muslim activities.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Jewish Student Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
- Japanese Society of Allergology
- Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Japanese Society of Antioxidants
- Japanese Society of Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Japanese Standards Association
- Japanese Student Association
- Japanese Sumo Association
- Jardine Sports Association (Hong Kong)
- Jewelers' Security Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has sculpted a Muslim Madonna, a Buddhist Quan Yin, a Hindu Nataraj, and has recently been commissioned by Georgetown University's Jewish Student Association to create a Hanukkah menorah inspired by kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism.