Rebecca Van Horn graduated from Bawdoin College in 2009 and moved to Chicago to participate in AVODAH: life Jewish Service Corps.
What does JSC stand for?
JSC stands for Jewish Service Corps (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSC
We have 144 other meanings of JSC in our Acronym Attic
- Al Jazeera Satellite Channel (private news TV in Qatar)
- Jacob Sheep Conservancy
- Jade Software Corporation (various locations)
- Japan Shiatsu College (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Ship Centre (JETRO)
- Japanese Society of Canterbury (est. 1992; New Zealand)
- Japanese Society of Cinematographers
- Jason Standard Corp.
- Java Studio Creator
- Jericho Sailing Centre (Canada)
- Job Scheduling Console (software)
- Johnson Space Center (NASA)
- Johnson State College (Vermont)
- Johnstone Shire Council (Australia)
- Johnstown and Stony Creek Railroad (sometimes seen as JHSC)
- Joint Scientific Committee
- Joint Sectoral Committee
- Joint Security Control (WWII US organization, subordinate to the JCS; responsible for security/codebreaking/deception operations)
- Joint Spectrum Center
- Joint Standing Committee