The articles, which were initially published in the late '90s and early 21st century, appeared in such publications as the Jewish Quarterly Review, Studiea Philonica Annual, Journal for the Study of Judaism, and in publications by multiple authors.
What does JQR stand for?
JQR stands for Jewish Quarterly Review (est. 1889)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JQR
We have 1 other meaning of JQR in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Quarter Midget Association
- Junior Quarter Midget Australia
- Joint Quality Management Board
- Jeffersonville Quartermaster Depot
- Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering
- Jobskills Quality Management System (UK; economic development)
- John Q. Public
- Journal for Quality and Participation (American Society for Quality; Milwaukee, WI)
- Julee Quarve-Peterson, Inc. (est. 1985)
- Jack Quality Partner Studio
- Job Qualification Requirement
- Joint Qualification Requirements (US DoD)
- Joint Queuing Region
- Journey Quito to Rio (tour package; GAP Adventures)
- Joint Quality Review Committee (Hong Kong)
- Jewellery Quarter Regeneration Partnership (UK)
- Joint Quarterly Readiness Review
- Java Quick Starter
- Jewish Quality Singles (website)
- Job Qualification Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Ruderman, "Greenville Diary: A Northern Rabbi Confronts the Deep South, 1966-70," Jewish Quarterly Review 94, no.
For more on these works, see my paper in The Jewish Quarterly Review, vol.