But Professor Yehezkel Dror, founding president of the Jewish People Policy Institute, said the exact number of Palestinians made no difference for matters of strategic policy planning.
What does JPPI stand for?
JPPI stands for Jewish People Policy Institute (Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPPI
- Joint Policy and Planning Board
- Joint Premises Project Board (UK)
- Jaunimo Psichologines Paramos Centras (Lithuanian: Youth Psychological Aid Center; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- John Patrick Publishing Company (Trenton, NJ)
- Joint Policy and Planning Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Public-Private Consultative Committee (Bank of Thailand)
- Join Predicate Push-Down
- Java Parallel Processing Framework
- Joint Political Party Forum
- Joint Production Private Forestry (Australia)
- Jews for Peace in Palestine and Israel
- Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
- Jagran Prakashan Private Limited (India)
- Jejunal Plasma Protein Loss
- Joint Personnel Priority List
- Jabatan Perhubungan Perusahaan Malaysia (Malay: Department of Industrial Relations)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Penerangan Malaysia (Ministry of Human Resources)
- Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum (State Museum of Archaeology; Calvert County, MD)
- Journal of Public Policy and Marketing
- Japan Pet Products Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its report titled "The Jewish People 2004: Between Thinking and Decline," the Jewish People Policy Institute (a spin-off of the Jewish Agency for Israel) warned of approaching zero population growth: "The survival of the Jewish people is not assured, though there are great opportunities for a thriving future.