What does JMHRC stand for?
JMHRC stands for Jewish Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Center (Roxbury, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
- Journal of Mental Health Counseling (American Mental Health Counselors Association)
- Justina McCaffrey Haute Couture (Canada)
- Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
- Journal of Men's Health and Gender
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Just My Honest Opinion
- Just My Humble Opinion
- Jewish Music Heritage Project (Baltimore, MD)
- Juneau Mental Health Professionals
- Jackson Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- James Madison High School (USA)
- James Meehan High School (Australia)
- James Monroe High School (Fredericksburg, VA and North Hills, CA)
- Japanese Material Handling Society (est. 1956)
- John Marshall High School (West Virginia)
- John Muir High School (Altadena, CA)
- Joint Message Handling Service
- Janette Moss Horse Wear (UK)
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare