hi 1975, American Jewish World Service, Mazon: A Jewish Response to Hunger and Jewish Funds for Justice did not exist.
What does JFJ stand for?
JFJ stands for Jewish Funds for Justice (New York, NY; est. 1984)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFJ
We have 5 other meanings of JFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Financial Research
- Joint Firefighter's Integrated Response Ensemble
- Java Flight Information System
- Joint Forward Intelligence Team (UK)
- Joint Framework for Information Technology (UK)
- Joint Fires Integration and Interoperability Team
- Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (Hong Kong)
- Joint Force Information Warfare Commander
- Jackets for Jobs
- Jamaicans for Justice
- Jews for Jesus
- JPMorgan Fleming Japanese
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union, CLC)
- Jews for Justice for Palestinians (UK)
- Jump for Joy Inflatables, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (martial art)
- Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey (band)
- Jews for a Just Peace
- Jewel Fair Korea (South Korea)
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy (35th US president)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moving from 45 Main Street in DUMBO to a larger space, Oasis Children's Services signed a five-year lease for 6,458 s/fat 20 Jay; * Also signing at 20 Jay Street, The Jewish Funds for Justice signed a five-year lease for 1,956 s/f.
Campaign organizers are asking members of the Jewish community to donate any amount they can to improve these findings; Jewish Funds for Justice will match every dollar raised toward the first five loans.