It is a great source of personal pride that the first legislation I filed that was passed by Congress back in 2006 was a resolution that created Jewish American Heritage Month, or JAHM, to be celebrated every May.
What does JAHM stand for?
JAHM stands for Jewish American Heritage Month
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAHM
We have 1 other meaning of JAHM in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association on High Energy Physics
- Japanese Association of Higher Education Research
- Jewish Architectural Heritage Foundation (Brooklyn, NY)
- Jewish-American Hall of Fame (online listing)
- John A. Hartford Foundation
- Journal of Astronomical History and Heritage
- Jane Addams Hull-House Museum (Chicago, Illinois)
- Gundaker/Jordan American Holdings Inc. (financial service company; Excello, MO)
- Japanese Association of Healthcare Information Systems
- Junior Achievement Hong Kong
- Joliet Area Historical Museum (Joliet, IL)
- Jersey Affordable Housing Management Association (Riverton, NJ)
- Joining and Helpfully Networking Neighboring YACs (Youth Adult Committees) District Exchange Program Packet (Unitarian Universalist Association; Boston, MA)
- Jolt Allied Hunter Organisation (role-playing game)
- Just Ask Her Out You Freakin' Tool (polite form)
- Japan Association for Heat Pipe
- Japan Association for Hospital Pharmacy
- Japanese American Historical Plaza
- Japanese Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Japanese Association of Health Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In partnership with the Jewish American Heritage Month Coalition, we bring you a guide to museums, archives, historical societies and roadside attractions.
The exhibition, a partnership between the Wyner Center of the American Jewish Historical Society and the Jewish American Heritage Month Coalition, encourages local communities to supplement content-rich graphic panels with materials drawn from their histories.