The Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI) has announced that it will include the family of Bulgarian bus driver Mustafa Kyosev among recipients of aid from the Fund for the Victims of Terror in the aftermath of July's Burgas bus bombing.
What does JAI stand for?
JAI stands for Jewish Agency for Israel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAI
We have 46 other meanings of JAI in our Acronym Attic
- Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association (Arlington, VA)
- Japanese American Historical Society of San Diego (California)
- Japan Animal Health Technicians Association
- Jacksonville Association of Health Underwriters (Jacksonville, FL)
- Joint Advanced Health and Usage Monitoring System
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital (Tampa, FL)
- Jaipur, India - Sanganeer (Airport Code)
- Java Advanced Imaging
- Jazz Alliance International
- Jebel Ali International (hotels; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Johnan America, Inc. (Bardstown, KY)
- Joint Acceptance Inspection (FAA)
- Joint Administrative Instruction
- Joint Africa Institute (IMF)
- Joint Airdrop Inspection
- Jones Associates, Inc. (Poland Spring, ME)
- Journal of ASTM International
- Junior Achievement International
- Just An Idea
- Justice et Affaires Interiéures (French: Justice and Home Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amendment states that the two bodies coordinate their activities with the government through a government-World Zionist Organization committee and a government-Jewish Agency committee: Two committees shall be set up for the coordination of activities between the Government and World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency for Israel.
As Chairman of the Housing Committee of the Jewish Agency for Israel, he brought together people and institutions to build 12,000 units of housing in Israel to house 50,000 immigrants.
Overall immigration to Israel has fallen to its lowest levels since the late 1980s, Jewish Agency for Israel officials told the Post, and the growing "loss" to Germany is at the heart of the decline.
Working with the Education Department of the Jewish Agency for Israel, more than 390 shlichim have been placed at 110 JCC camps.