INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Online marketplace eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) yesterday announced that it is forming a partnership with the Jewelers' Security Alliance (JSA) to support the investigative efforts of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as state and local law enforcement agencies, to tackle organised jewellery crime through greater information sharing.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Jewelers' Security Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Shipowners' Association
- Japanese Society of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
- Japanese Society of Allergology
- Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Japanese Society of Antioxidants
- Japanese Society of Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Japanese Standards Association
- Japanese Student Association
- Japanese Sumo Association
- Jardine Sports Association (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that rough-cut statistic was one of the few blemishes on an otherwise glittering annual crime report from the Jewelers' Security Alliance (JSA).