Jeunesse Anti-Drogue (JAD) offers rehabilitation centers, educational programs, medical treatment, and outpatient counseling.
What does JAD stand for?
JAD stands for Jeunesse Anti-Drogue (anti-drug youth organisation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAD
We have 31 other meanings of JAD in our Acronym Attic
- Jet Air Control Valve
- Japan Adult Cardiovascular Surgery Database
- Joint Action Council for Women (India)
- Joystick A Coordinate X
- Joystick A Coordinate Y
- Jak and Daxter (game)
- Japan Automatic Development
- Japan Automatic Door Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Association at Duke (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Java Application Descriptor
- Joint Acceptance Demonstration
- Joint Analysis Directorate
- Joint Analysis Division
- Joint Application Design (software)
- Joint Application Development/Design
- Joint Approximate Diagonalization
- Joint Assessment Division (US DoD)
- Journal of Adhesive Dentistry (Quintessence Publishing)
- Journal of Affective Disorders (International Society for Affective Disorders)
- Journal of Astronomical Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeunesse Anti-Drogue (JAD) provides educational programs, medical treatment, and outpatient counseling.