Researchers at the agency's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.
What does JPL stand for?
JPL stands for Jet Propulsion Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPL
We have 138 other meanings of JPL in our Acronym Attic
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat Miskin (Indonesian: Poor Health Care Security; government initiative)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Komputer Negeri (Malaysia)
- Jack Parsons Lives
- Jacksonville Public Library (Florida)
- Jam Programming Language
- Jasper Park Lodge (Alberta, Canada)
- Java/Perl Lingo
- Jefferson Parish Library (Jefferson Parish, LA)
- Jeffrey Peter Licon (actor)
- Jekotian Prime Legion (gaming clan)
- John Peace Library (University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Johnstown Public Library (New York)
- Joint Planning and Liaison
- Joint Priority List
- Joliet Public Library (Illinois)
- Jon Peter Lewis (singer/songwriter)
- Journal of Planning Literature
- Just Plain Lucky
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Licensing Association
- Jefferson Pilot Life America (insurance company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, the two visible-light and two near-infrared pictures relayed to an Australian radio receiver show Gaspra at dead center, scientists reported at a briefing last week at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.