Elizabeth Palmberg: Tell us how Jesus People Against Pollution was born.
What does JPAP stand for?
JPAP stands for Jesus People Against Pollution (Columbus, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPAP
We have 2 other meanings of JPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management)
- Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (quarterly publication)
- Junior Philippine Association of Management Accountants (De La Salle University; co-curricular organization)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri (Malay: Department of Public Services; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Jamaica Plain Action Network (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Performing Arts Net
- Japanese Association of Orthodontists (Japan)
- Joint Public Affairs Office
- Joint Public Affairs Operations Workshop
- Japan Partners against Pain (est. 2003)
- JSF Paintless Aircraft Program
- Japan Proton Accelerator Research Center (Tokai, Japan)
- Japanese Performing Arts Resource Center
- Jean-Pierre Aubert Research Centre (France)
- Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex (US DoD joint training range)
- Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory
- Japan Professional Aromatherapist Society
- Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter (Jefferson, LA)
- Job Performance Appraisal System
- Joint Personnel Adjudication System
Samples in periodicals archive:
imby has worked with community residents in neighborhoods outside Cincinnati as well, including Jesus People Against Pollution (JPAP), a grassroots organization in Columbia, Missouri.
Congregation-based projects were soon born as well: Jesus People Against Pollution in Columbia, Mississippi has surveyed 20,000 citizens affected by the chemical dioxin and forced Superfund dean-ups.