For a period of 18 months, the company will be promoting tourism in the city through the Jerusalem Development Authority.
What does JDA stand for?
JDA stands for Jerusalem Development Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JDA
We have 65 other meanings of JDA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Detection Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA system that employs joint detection)
- Jungdemokratinnen Junge Linke (German: Young Democrats Young Left)
- J.D. Angst (Scrubs fanfiction)
- Jaipur Development Authority (India)
- Janne da Arc (band)
- Japan Darts Association
- Japan Debate Association (est. 1986)
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Dental Association
- Java Discord API (Application Programming Interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest plan, to build 1,400 apartments in the area of Gilo, is being promoted by the Jerusalem Development Authority, a joint corporation of the Israeli government and the Jerusalem municipality.
By MOHAMMED MAR'I | ARAB NEWS The sources said that the Jerusalem Development Authority removed scaffolding from under an arch supporting Palestinian homes in the Al-Buraq Wall plaza.
The daily Haaretz said that the plan, which was handed to the Jerusalem Development Authority (JDA) for implementation, is sponsored by the Prime Minister's Office and the mayor of Jerusalem and was not discussed in public.
The company was founded in 2003 by leaders in the Israeli life science arena including Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Giza, Pitango, Hadasit and the Jerusalem Development Authority.