uk Global Banking News - 26 April 2012 Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: PWOD), the parent company of Jersey Shore State Bank, which operates 13 branch offices in Lycoming, Clinton, Centre, and Montour Counties, has said that its board has authorised the extension of its repurchase plan of up to 197,000 shares, or around 5 percent of the outstanding shares of the company, for an additional year to April 30, 2013.
What does JSSB stand for?
JSSB stands for Jersey Shore State Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSSB
We have 1 other meaning of JSSB in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Stealth Strike Aircraft
- Joint Systems Support Agency
- Japan Society for Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
- Joint Space Strategy Advisory Group (EU)
- Japan Society for Southeast Asian History
- James S. Sullivan Agency Inc. (insurance; Wayland, NY)
- Joint Services Small Arms Management Committee
- Joint Service Small Arms Master Plan
- Joint Service Small Arms Program
- JSS Academy of Technical Education (India)
- Juara Sejati Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian financial company)
- Joint Services Staff College (UK)
- Joint Services Staff Course (UK)
- Joint Source-Channel Coding
- Joint Staff Support Center
- Joint Strategic Survey Committee
- Journal of Solid State Circuits (IEEE)
- Journal of Systems Science and Complexity (bimonthly journal; Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing
- Joint SuperSonic Cruise Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
34) The essence of the Jersey Shore State Bank decision is that Sec.