In the past year it has facilitated presentations at: -- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick -- Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital in New Brunswick -- Overlook Medical Center in Summit -- JFK Medical Center in Edison -- Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown -- Saint Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick -- Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune -- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark -- Cooper University Hospital in Camden The next presentation will take place Friday, January 25, at UMDNJ in Newark.
What does JSMC stand for?
JSMC stands for Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSMC
We have 4 other meanings of JSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Marine Biotechnology
- Jesuit Seminary and Mission Bureau
- Jeunesse Sportive Madinet de Béjaia (French; Algerian football club; est. 1936)
- Joint Sealift Movements Board
- Joint Space Management Board
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering (Japan)
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd
- Jena School for Microbial Communication (Germany)
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center (Hopkinsville, KY)
- Joint Systems Manufacturing Center (formerly Lima Army Tank Plant)
- Junior Summer Math Camp (Texas State University; San Marcos, TX)
- Joint Service Multispectral Chemical Biological Detector
- Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
- Japanese Society of Mood Disorders
- Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Jackson Society of Model Engineers
- Japan Society for Music Education
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education (est. 1919)
- Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boyd (nee Farmer), 86, of Farmingdale, NJ, died Sunday, November 27, 2011 at Jersey Shore Medical Center, Neptune, NJ.
Patrick Hospital, Missoula, MT; Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH; Jersey Shore Medical Center, Neptune, NJ; Grant/Riverside Methodist Hospital-Riverside Campus, Columbus, OH; Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH; Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD; Sanford Medical Center, Sioux Falls, SD; Cook Children's Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX; Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Provo, UT; Luther Hospital, Eau Claire, WI; Theda Clark Regional Medical Center; Neenah, WI; and Wyoming Medical Center, Casper, WY.
One in four residents of Ocean County have had a blood test for Lyme within the past five years--and at one hospital alone, the Jersey Shore Medical Center, more than 1,300 patients have been given long-term intravenous antibiotic therapy for the disease.
Over the past year, it has facilitated presentations at: * Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick * Overlook Medical Center in Summit * JFK Medical Center in Edison * Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown * Saint Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick * Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune * Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark * Cooper University Hospital in Camden.