THE life of Playboy centrefold Anna Nicole Smith is to be turned into an opera And the production - co-written by one of the creators of Jerry Springer: The Opera - will be staged at London's Royal Opera House.
What does JSTO stand for?
JSTO stands for Jerry Springer: The Opera
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JSTO
- Japan Surface Treatment Institute
- Japanese Science and Technology Information
- Jordan Science and Technology Incubator (Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation; Jordan)
- Japan Synthetic Textile Inspection Institute Foundation
- Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (Sun Microsystems)
- Java Standard Template Library
- JSP Standard Tag Library
- Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Science and Technology Management Program (Pittsburgh University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Job Search Television Network (Chicago, IL)
- Job Safety Training Outline
- Joint Science and Technology Office
- Joint Sourcing Training Oversight
- Junior State Thespian Officer (acting)
- Journal Storage
- Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity (Toyko, Japan)
- Japan Society of Thermophysical Properties
- Japanese Society of Toxicologic Pathology (Osaka, Japan)
- Joint Scientific Thematic Research Programme
- Joint System Test Plan/Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 33-year-old North Shields-born actor and singer - whose successes include an Olivier Award as best supporting actor in 2004 for Jerry Springer: The Opera - received the nomination for Best Actor In A Musical for his performance as Frankie Valli in the hit West End production of Jersey Boys.
Byline: By Thomas Bagnall Young Reviewer Thomas Bagnall went to York to see Jerry Springer: The Opera as it prepares to head to the North East When the BBC screened Jerry Springer: The Opera last year, they received 63,000 complaints.
CHRIS RICHARDSON Alcester CAPTION(S): Richard Thomas, composer and co-writer of Jerry Springer: The Opera
Now Stewart Lee, fresh from the triumph of writing Jerry Springer: The Opera, returns to stand-up claiming poverty.
This is the shameful outcome of the activities of a lobby group called Christian Voice which was opposed to the showing of the musical Jerry Springer: The Opera on the grounds that it depicted Jesus in a nappy.
At the heart of Jerry Springer: The Opera, still playing here in London's West End, is this question: what will happen to our society if we continue to allow "therapy culture" to erode our lives?