Wilson, 77, died at 1 pm March 25, 2013 at Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Kentucky after a long illness.
What does JSMC stand for?
JSMC stands for Jennie Stuart Medical Center (Hopkinsville, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSMC
We have 4 other meanings of JSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Society of Microgravity Application Journal
- Japanese Society of Marine Biotechnology
- Jesuit Seminary and Mission Bureau
- Jeunesse Sportive Madinet de Béjaia (French; Algerian football club; est. 1936)
- Joint Sealift Movements Board
- Joint Space Management Board
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering (Japan)
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd
- Jena School for Microbial Communication (Germany)
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
- Joint Systems Manufacturing Center (formerly Lima Army Tank Plant)
- Junior Summer Math Camp (Texas State University; San Marcos, TX)
- Joint Service Multispectral Chemical Biological Detector
- Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
- Japanese Society of Mood Disorders
- Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Jackson Society of Model Engineers
- Japan Society for Music Education
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education (est. 1919)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Hopkinsville, KY, is requesting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approve a waiver to allow them to enter into an agreement with an Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) other than the one designated for the service area in which the hospital is located.