What does JPDOC stand for?
JPDOC stands for Jena-Petersburg Database of Optical Constants (astronomy; Germany and Russia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JPDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Probabilistic Decision Making (aircraft design)
- Jawatankuasa Pemprosesan Data Negara (Malaysian: National Committee on Data Processing)
- Japan Pipeline Development & Operation
- Japan Pipeline Development Organization Inc.
- Japan Pre-Departure Orientation
- Japan Premier Darts Organization
- Joint Planning and Development Office
- Joint Planning and Development Organization
- Joint Program and Development Office
- Joint Program Development Office
- Jedna Pani Drugiej Pani (Polish: One Lady Second Lady)
- Jordanian Progressive Democratic Party (politics)
- Japan Power Demonstration Reactor
- Joint Program Definitions and Requirements Document
- Japan Patent Data Service (intellectual property)
- Jefferson-Pilot Data Services (North Carolina)
- Jewish Primary Day School (Washington, DC)
- Joint Phase Diverse Speckle (image restoration technique)
- Journal of Peace and Democracy in South Asia
- Japan PGX (Pharmacogenetics) Data Science Consortium (est. 2009)