Physical examination showed pallor, the incision from abdominal surgery, and the jejunal feeding tube.
What does J-TU stand for?
J-TU stands for Jejunal Feeding Tube
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of J-TU in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
- Joint Standard
- Journey To Work
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
- Joint to background ratio (nuclear medicine)
- Just Checking
- Just Chilling
- Just Curious
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included central venous catheters (18), chest drains (8), jejunal feeding tubes (2), epidural catheters (2) and an abdominal drain.