The Bishkek city court considered the appeal of the State Commission for Religious Affairs against the ruling of the interdistrict court of Bishkek on the religious organization the Religious Center of Jehovah's Witnesses in Kyrgyzstan, the Comission said.
What does JW stand for?
JW stands for Jehovah's Witnesses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JW
We have 24 other meanings of JW in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
- Java View Accelerator
- Joint Vertical Lift Aircraft
- Joint Vertical-lift eXperimental
- Joint Venture Yulista and SES (Science and Engineering Services Inc.) (business merger; Huntsville, AL)
- Johnny Van Zant (musician)
- Jamming War
- Jay Williams (NBA player)
- Jayson Werth (baseball player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Brian Daniel JEHOVAH'S Witnesses have come out on top in an unholy row over their plans for a new centre in a Northumberland market town.
On April 17 several followers of the Jehovah's Witnesses were injured in a clash provoked by a rally against their sect, organized by VMRO.
OTHER Jehovah's Witnesses have hit the headlines after refusing blood transfusions.
Because they respect life and value good health, Jehovah's Witnesses accept the vast majority of medical treatments available.
Because Jehovah's Witnesses are essentially a millennialist movement, he departs from the standard format of the series and begin with chronologies, first of biblical events, then of the modern history beginning in 1844.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will discuss their beliefs on the end of the world during their three-day district convention in Limassol next month.