4810 5584 Colleges-Wabash Valley College 4 Jefferson State Community College Ala.
What does JSCC stand for?
JSCC stands for Jefferson State Community College (Alabama)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCC
We have 36 other meanings of JSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics
- Jet Sports Club of Brisbane (Australia)
- Joint Schools Construction Board (Syracuse, NY)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank
- Joint Service Chemical Biological Information System
- Jackson State Community College (Jackson, TN)
- James Sprunt Community College (Kenansville, NC)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (est. 2002)
- Japan Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology (est. 1962)
- John Stoddard Cancer Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Joint Security Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Joint Service Coordination Committee
- Joint Source-Channel Coding
- Jersey Society of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Joint Services Configuration Control Board
- Joint Source Channel Coding Decoding
- Joint Standing Committee on Commerce, Industry and Banking (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Japan Society for the Conservation of Cultural Property
- Japan Society of Certified Clinical Psychologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jefferson State Community College in Birmingham, Ala.
AP) -- Former HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy's name has been taken off the Jefferson State Community College campus in Hoover.
AP) -- A state audit of spending on a community development program at Jefferson State Community College says $283,000 in grant money was inadequately tracked.