JEFFERSON SMURFIT GROUP (JSG), Dublin, Ireland is planning to merge operations with Kappa Packaging (Kappa), The Netherlands.
What does JSG stand for?
JSG stands for Jefferson Smurfit Group (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSG
We have 19 other meanings of JSG in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Fire Support Team
- Japan-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (Japan)
- Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems
- Joint Strike Fighter Training System
- Japanese Society of Farm Work Research
- Joint Service Fixed Site Decontamination
- Jain Social Group
- Japan Society of Geoinformatics (Japan)
- Japanese School of Guam
- Jean-Sebastien Giguere (hockey player)
- Johnson Service Group (Chicago, IL)
- Joint Study Group (India and Pakistan)
- Journal of Symplectic Geometry
- Junior Symphony Guild, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Joint Standardization Group for Tactical Command, Control & Communications System
- Jain Society of Greater Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Japan Spaceguard Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Study Group of Anorectal Anomalies
- Jain Society of Greater Cleveland (Cleveland, OH)
- Japanese Society of Gold Coast (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jefferson Smurfit Group have agreed to add pounds 400,000 in prize money to this year's event, boosting the total available to pounds 1,250,000.
Russell-Stanley has acquired Smurfit Plastic Packaging from Smurfit Packaging, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jefferson Smurfit Group plc.
Jefferson Smurfit Group (JSG), Dublin, Ireland, has completed the acquisition of Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation's (SSCC's) European packaging assets.