Jerry Katz, associate director for research at the Jefferson Smurfit Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, St.
What does JSCES stand for?
JSCES stands for Jefferson Smurfit Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (Saint Louis University; Missouri)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSCES
- Journal of Structural Engineering (Japan)
- Junior Secondary Certificate Examination
- John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence (Seattle, WA)
- Journal Supply Chain Efficiency Improvement
- Journal Supply Chain Efficiency Improvement Pilot
- Joint Standing Committee on Electoral Matters (Australia)
- Joint Select Committee on Electoral Reform (Canada)
- Joint Services Civil Engineering Research and Development Coordinating Group
- Japan Society for Computational Engineering and Science
- Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies
- Joint Service Chemical Environment Survivability Mask
- Joint Service Chemical Environmental Survivability Suit
- Japan Spinal Cord Foundation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Java Security Component Framework
- Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
- Jamaica Sugar Cane Growers' Association
- Journal of Supreme Court History
- James Sheahan Catholic High School (Orange, NSW, Australia)
- John Spence Community High School (UK)
- Joint Steering Committee on Hazardous Substances (est. 1987; Canada)