These subjects were assessed at five different times before, during, and after the program, using several instruments such as the Maslach Burnout Inventory, the Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy, the Physician Belief Scale, the Profile of Mood States, and the Big Five Factor Structure personality scale.
What does JSPE stand for?
JSPE stands for Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPE
- Journal of Sustainable Product Design (UK)
- Joint Sampling Probability Density Function (reliability)
- Joint Service Personnel/Skin Decontamination System
- Joint Strategic Planning Document Supporting Analysis (JSPS)
- Japan Society for Precision Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Society of Professional Engineers
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology of Expression & Arts Therapy
- Java Server Page Fragment (file extension)
- Joint Small Projects Fund
- Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Japanese Society of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences (Japan)
- Japan Sports Promotion Institute
- JMAR Precision Systems, Inc.
- Joint School of Photographic Interpretation (UK MoD)
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)
- Jonathan Shapero Private Jeweler
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to this need, we developed the Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (JSPE), which specifically targeted medical students, physicians, and other health professionals (for a brief history of the JSPE's development and its measurement properties, see Chapter 7 in Hojat, 2007).