The Jefferson Parish public school system (LA) has received a $20 million grant from Cisco Systems, Inc.
What does JPPSS stand for?
JPPSS stands for Jefferson Parish Public School System (Lousiana)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan Sabah (Malay: Sabah Federal Development Department; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Japan Portrait Photographer's Society
- Jefferson Parish Public School (Louisiana)
- Jewish People Schools and Peretz Schools (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- John Purchase Public School (Cherrybrook, Sydney, Australia)
- Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Journal of Pulp and Paper Science
- Joint Procurement Policy and Strategy Group (UK)
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office, Washington, DC
- Jet-Pump Production Test (energy production)
- Joint Primary Pilot Training
- Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics (Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group; Memphis, TN)
- Joint Public-Private Venture
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (video game)
- Job Preview Questionnaire
- Jung Personality Questionnaire (psychology)
- Java Persistence Query Language
- Institute for Jewish Policy Research (UK)
- J Public Relations (San Diego, CA and New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although all school districts were encouraged to apply to attend the workshop, space was limited, so 50 participants were selected: * Davis School District, Utah * Dougherty County School System, Georgia * Florida Department of Education * Harrisburg School District, Pennsylvania * Jefferson Parish Public School System, Louisiana * Kalamazoo Public Schools, Michigan * Ogden City School District, Utah * Victoria Independent School District, Texas According to the Education Department, the workshop attendees "learned how to put into practice some of the key success factors gleaned from school districts featured in the 'Innovations in Education Guides': Creating Strong District School Choice Programs and Creating Successful Magnet Schools Programs.