The Jefferson Parish public school system (LA) has received a $20 million grant from Cisco Systems, Inc.
What does JPPS stand for?
JPPS stands for Jefferson Parish Public School (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPPS
We have 3 other meanings of JPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Juvenile Probation and Parole Officer (New Mexico and New Hampshire)
- Jamaica Plain Parent Organizing Project (New York)
- Japanese Primary Prevention Project
- Jewish People Policy Planning Institute
- Jaringan Pendidikan Pemilih Rakyat (Indonesian: people's voter education network)
- Journal of Psychotherapy Practice and Research
- Junior Permanent Promotion Recommended List
- Joint Power Projection/Real-Time Support
- Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan Sabah (Malay: Sabah Federal Development Department; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Japan Portrait Photographer's Society
- Jewish People Schools and Peretz Schools (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- John Purchase Public School (Cherrybrook, Sydney, Australia)
- Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Journal of Pulp and Paper Science
- Joint Procurement Policy and Strategy Group (UK)
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office
- Joint Personal Property Shipping Office, Washington, DC
- Jefferson Parish Public School System (Lousiana)
- Jet-Pump Production Test (energy production)
- Joint Primary Pilot Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although all school districts were encouraged to apply to attend the workshop, space was limited, so 50 participants were selected: * Davis School District, Utah * Dougherty County School System, Georgia * Florida Department of Education * Harrisburg School District, Pennsylvania * Jefferson Parish Public School System, Louisiana * Kalamazoo Public Schools, Michigan * Ogden City School District, Utah * Victoria Independent School District, Texas According to the Education Department, the workshop attendees "learned how to put into practice some of the key success factors gleaned from school districts featured in the 'Innovations in Education Guides': Creating Strong District School Choice Programs and Creating Successful Magnet Schools Programs.
compiled by Terrence Young, a librarian at West Jefferson High School in the Jefferson Parish Public Schools in New Orleans, encapsulated in 17 pages a plethora of statistics and information from 14 states over the past decade.
Demarest teaches art for the Talent Education Program in the Jefferson Parish Public School System in the Greater New Orleans area.
Dematest teaches art as part o[ the Talent Education Program in the Jefferson Parish Public School System of Greater New Orleans, Louisiana.