Reviewed by Christine Harris, MSN MBA CRNP, nurse practitioner, Department of Neurosurgery, Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience, Philadelphia, PA.
What does JHN stand for?
JHN stands for Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHN
We have 1 other meaning of JHN in our Acronym Attic
- Jackson Heights Middle School (Oviedo, FL)
- Joe Harrison Motor Sports (San Antonia, TX)
- John Hanson Middle School (Waldorf, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Services Corporation
- James Hall Museum of Transport (South Africa)
- Johns Hopkins Math Tournament
- Journal for the History of Modern Theology (Germany)
- JHM Strain of Mouse Hepatitis Virus
- Japan Hotel Network (Web site)
- Jarrett House North (blog)
- Journal of Holistic Nursing
- Johns Hopkins Nurses Alumni Association (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association
- John Henry Newman-Institut (institute for Christian belief)
- Jan Hešík Nastroje Praha (Czech: Jan Hesik, Tools, Prague, Ltd. (Czech Republic)
- Joint Host Nation Support Plan
- John Hancock National Transplant Program
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge (Tinicum, PA)
- Jam Handy Organization (film company)
- Jesse's Hunting & Outdoors (Redlands, CA)