Joshua Elling of the Jefferson East Business Association, which has revitalized an east side area of Detroit with numerous business collaborations.
What does JEBA stand for?
JEBA stands for Jefferson East Business Association (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JEBA
We have 3 other meanings of JEBA in our Acronym Attic
- Java-Enabled Browser
- John Ellis Bush
- Joint Expeditionary Base
- Journal of E-Business
- Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (Elsevier)
- Journal of Experimental Biology
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa Inversa
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa with Pyloric Atresia
- Japan Electronics Business Association (UK)
- Japan Eyelash Beauty Association (est. 2009)
- Jordan Europe Business Association (Amman, Jordan)
- Joint Effect of Baroclinicity and Relief
- Joint Effects-Based Command and Control
- J. E. Broyhill Civic Center (Lenoir, NC)
- John E. Boeing Co., Inc. (Chelsmford, MA)
- Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Journal of Evidence-Based Dental Practice (American Dental Association quarterly publication)
- Java Evolutionary Biology Library
- Jennie Erwin Branch Library (Honea Path, SC)
- Jet Engine Base Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joshua Elling of the Jefferson East Business Association, who has revitalized an east side area of Detroit with his business collaborations.
Jefferson East Business Association (JEBA) and its east side partners will work with the city of Grosse Pointe Park to develop and organize businesses and green space along Mack and Jefferson Avenues, and bridge the social gap between Detroit residents and their Grosse Pointe Park neighbors through the development of cooperative arts and recreation programs, stronger block clubs and public safety initiatives.
The Jefferson East Business Association today announced several initiatives to revitalize one of Detroit's most important commercial corridors as a result of unique partnerships with the DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund, Shorebank Detroit and the Presbyterian Development Corporation of Detroit (PDCD).
EVENT: Jefferson East Business Association to Announce Initiatives to
At the gateway of Detroit and the Grosse Pointes, the Jefferson East Business Association is a collection of business persons and residents on Detroit's lower eastside committed to the improvement of the neighborhood's quality of life by addressing the needs of business.