Speaking to Gulf News about the dangers of using unregistered products, Dr Sevdalina Ivanova Velizarova, specialist Internal Medicine, Cedars -- Jebel Ali International Hospital, Dubai, explained that treatment with fraudulent products can cause more harm.
What does JAIH stand for?
JAIH stands for Jebel Ali International Hospital (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAIH
We have 2 other meanings of JAIH in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group
- Japan Association of International Economic Law (est. 1991)
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Japanese Association of Industrial Fermentation (est. 1942)
- Journal of Advances in Information Fusion
- Jacksonville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Flex Targeting
- Japanese Radio Amateurs in Germany
- Japan Association for International Health
- Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy
- Japan Association for Individual Investors (Tokyo, Japan)
- John Adams Innovation Institute (Massachusetts Technology Collaborative; Westborough, MA)
- Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (North Hollywood, California)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Melaka
- Japanese Association of Integrative Medicine
- Journal of Accord Integrative Medicine
- Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers Association
- Japan-America Institute of Management Science (Hawaii)
- Journal of Advancing Information and Management Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still recognised Private hospitals and clinics that are still recognised by the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department for medical fitness tests include: Jebel Ali International Hospital Welcare Hospital American Hospital Iranian Hospital Ebrahim Diagnostic Centre Freiburg Medical Laboratory Specialised Medical Analysis Laboratory Biostatic Medical Analysis Laboratory Copyright 2009 Al Nisr Media FZ LLC.
Dr Sevdalina Ivanova Velizarova, Specialist Internal Medicine, Cedars -- Jebel Ali International Hospital, also told Gulf News that dehydration may put those with kidney disease at risk, and increase the risk of kidney stones in normal people.