Summary: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) announced the opening of several roads and bridges in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (Jafza) -- South, forming parts of the Shaikh Zayed Improvement Project.
What does JAFZA stand for?
JAFZA stands for Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JAFZA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Foundation for Regional Art
- Japan Airport Fueling Service
- Japan Fin Swimming Association
- Japan Association of Family Therapy
- Japanese Association of Forensic Toxicology (est. 1982)
- Japan-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Financial Technical Assistance (fund)
- Johannesburg Association for the Aged (South Africa)
- Just Another Foul Up
- Joint Action Front for Women (India)
- Japanese Animation Fans of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia)
- Jabiluka Action Group (Melbourne, Australia)
- Jaguar (64-bit Atari video game system)
- Jaguar (Apple computer operating system)
- Jaguar (sports car/sedan)
- Jaguar Advisory Group
- Jaguar Amateurs Groupe (French automobile club)
- Jaguar Association Germany
- James A. Gosling (Java programming language designer)
- James Abram Garfield (US president)
- Japan Air Gases (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first stage included calculating the number of buildings, including high-rise structures and villas in Dubai but we did not include the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority or any other free zone areas because they are not under the municipality's jurisdiction," explained Jaber Al Ali, head of the buildings inspection department at Dubai Municipality.
Aptec's Advanced Logistics Services is a fully licensed and authorised third party logistics business approved by both the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai and the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA).
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 ) Imdaad, a leading provider of integrated facilities management solutions in the UAE, said it has signed a 10-year contract to provide integrated FM solutions to Jebel Ali free zone authority (Jafza).
The inauguration ceremony was attended by employees, customers, senior Cummins executives from around the world, Cummins dealers and independent distributors from the Middle East Region, vendors, and US and UAE government officials, as well as senior officials from Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, the American Business Council and Economic Zones World.
She is the chief executive officer of Economic Zones World and Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority.
Danube station, which is the second station to provide direct access to Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), is expected to bring in at least 10,000 more riders on the metro in the initial phase, adding to the current average daily ridership of 360,000.