The team from Newcastle-based Awarding Organisation, NCFE, came to work dressed in double, treble and, in some cases quadruple, denim to support Jeans for Genes day last Friday.
What does J4G stand for?
J4G stands for Jeans for Genes (UK charity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of J4G
- Joint Plans-Readiness Officer
- Fairchild-Dornier 328JET (commuter airliner)
- Joint Staff Current Operations Officer
- Jarvan IV (gaming)
- Joint Staff, Logistics
- Logistics Directorate
- Joint Logistics Readiness Center
- Justice for All (band)
- Jewels 4 Charity (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Just for Fun
- Jobs for Growth
- Just for Girls/Just for Guys (teen abstinence publication)
- Just for Grins
- Just for Information
- Justice for Immigrants
- JAIL (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) 4 Judges (anti-corruption organization; est. 1995)
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union)
- Justice for Jeffrey
- Juveniles 4 Justice (Pennsylvania)
- Justice for Jonathan Pollard (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A STAR of Channel 4's Beauty and the Beast series visited a Birmingham school to back this year's Jeans for Genes Day.
They cost pounds 25, with pounds 5 from each bracelet going direct to the Jeans for Genes Day Appeal.
Jeans for Genes is the UK children's charity that aims to change the world for children with genetic disorders.
CHILDREN'S charity Jeans for Genes has announced a star line up of celebrities including Amanda Holden and Gail Porter to raise awareness for their annual fundraising event.
MEMBERS of 1123 Hooton Park ATC squadron have raised donations for the charity Jeans for Genes.
CARING Denbighshire staff donned their best denims to help raise over pounds 260 for Jeans for Genes day on Friday.