Legendary San Siro figures such as Franco Baresi, Ruud Gullit, Jean Pierre Papin and Paolo Maldini are also set to take part in the match organised by the Rangers Charity Foundation.
What does JPP stand for?
JPP stands for Jean Pierre Papin (French football player/manager)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JPP
We have 64 other meanings of JPP in our Acronym Attic
- Java Personal OpenGL Tutorial (originated in 1998)
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Force
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Group (US DoD)
- Joint Panel On Oceanographic Tables and Standards
- Joint Project Optic Windmill
- J'en Peux Plus (French: I Can Do More)
- James Patrick Page (British guitarist)
- Japan Polypropylene Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
- Japan Pulp and Paper (various locations)
- Jason Pierre-Paul (football player)
- Jim Parsons Project (band coalition)
- João Pedro Pais (singer, Portugal)
- Joint Permit Processing
- Joint Planning Process
- Joint Program Plan
- Jones Point Park (Alexandria, VA)
- Journal of Prisoners on Prisons
- Journal of Propulsion and Power (US Air Force Research Laboratory)
- Jubilee Primary School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Just Push Play (Aerosmith album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Serie A side have lined up some of their biggest names - including Ruud Gullit, Jean Pierre Papin, Paolo Maldini and Franco Baresi - to take part in the charity match against a team of Rangers greats on March 30.
French legend Jean Pierre Papin has rejected an offer to join Chelsea's coaching staff.
Byline: PAUL SPALDING FRENCH legend Jean Pierre Papin insists Scottish players must be given time to adapt to Dunfermline's new artificial pitch.
Past players from the 1960s onwards will join former European footballer of the year Jean Pierre Papin, German World Cup winner Karl Heinz Riedle and ex Liverpool ace Ian Rush at the unveiling before the Pars face Hibs in the SPL.
Division 3 L Orient v Scunthorpe SEVEN years ago Amara Simba lined up alongside Eric Cantona, Didier Deschamps and Jean Pierre Papin for France against England.
Jean Pierre Papin had already missed a penalty in 22 minutes, and when Rovers were awarded a free kick just outside the area, Lennon hit the ball off the wall and into the net.
Houllier explained how he has used the example of Jean Pierre Papin to show Fowler he can become the best striker in the world.