Hundreds of music lovers enjoyed the swinging sounds of jazz by world renowned Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis, who headlined the official inauguration of Jazz at Lincoln Center Doha - the Middle East's new home for jazz - at The St.
What does JALC stand for?
JALC stands for Jazz at Lincoln Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALC
We have 5 other meanings of JALC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association of Lawyers against Nuclear Arms
- Japan Association for Latin American Studies
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Journal of Afro-Latin American Studies & Literatures
- Just As Long As We're Together
- Johannes a Lasco Bibliothek (German)
- Just a Little Bit
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (New York)
- Joint Airborne Lidar Bathymetry Technical Center of Expertise
- Japanese Association of Lactation Consultants
- Jet Approach and Landing Chart
- John A. Logan College
- Joint Aeronautical Logistics Commanders (DoD)
- Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics
- Journal of Automata, Languages and Combinatorics (formerly Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics)
- Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association
- Japanese Academy of Learning Disabilities
- Japan Agricultural Land Development Agency
- Japan Association for Landscape Ecology
- Japan Leisure Company (Japanese video game manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LANI ROSE R DIZON DOHA THE Jazz At Lincoln Center Doha (JALC Doha) opened at the St Regis Hotel with performances by the acclaimed Latin jazz artistes The Rodriguez Brothers on Monday.
More than 700 guests attended the recent Strolling Supper with Blues & News to benefit Joan's Legacy The Joan Scarangello Foundation to Conquer Lung Cancer, at the Allen Room at Jazz at Lincoln Center.
Akram Khan Company Rose Theater, Jazz at Lincoln Center, NYC April 26-29, 2006 In Akram Khan's 2004 work, ma (meaning "Earth"), the lighting, music, sound, and text play parts nearly equal to the dance.
Today, the piano inside the studio at Jazz at Lincoln Center is tucked away against the wall, replaced with a tall basketball rim.