Byline: BARRY GORDON JAY AND SILENT BOB GET OLD FESTIVAL THEATRE, EDINBURGH ?
What does J&SB stand for?
J&SB stands for Jay and Silent Bob
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Jansens and Dieperink (silo manufacturer; est. 1945)
- Jerseyville and Eastern Railroad
- Justifications & Findings
- Jesse and James (Pokemon, cartoon)
- Johnson and Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Jammu and Kashmir (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (Indian Armed Forces)
- Joe and Rachelle (J&R Computer World)
- John and Richie (website)
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (movie)
- Jackson and Tull
- Joel and the 'bots (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
- Johnson and Wales University (Rhode Island; also seen as JWU)
- J(Z)-Conserving Centrifugal Sudden Approximation
- J(Z)-Conserving Coupled States Method
- Jugend + Sport (Switzerland sports club)
- Exchange Visitor Visa
- Manpower and Personnel Directorate of a Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Manpower and Personnel Staff Section (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TODAY'S MOVIES Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Sky Movies Comedy, 9.
Jay and Silent Bob (Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith) return, and there are cameos from Ben Affleck and Jason Lee.
Plus Dante is falling for Mooby's manager Becky (Dawson) and oddball hangers-on Jay and Silent Bob (Jason Mewes and director Kevin Smith) have gone into rehab and found Jesus.
``Clerks II'' is mostly about humiliating encounters with customers (Smith favorites Ben Affleck and Jason Lee make obnoxious cameo appearances), the parking lot depravities of Jay and Silent Bob (Jason Mewes and Smith, as always) and torturing the nerdy youngest kitchen slave, Elias (Trevor Ferhman), who suffers the exploitable dual weaknesses of being into Jesus and the Transformers.
Although he also put his name to the dodgy Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Smith's brand of humour - quirky, geeky and unashamedly offensive - has endeared him to Generation X.
JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK (2001) Stoner buddies, or "hetero lifemates", Jay and Silent Bob are furious to discover Hollywood is making a movie about their comic-book alter-egos, Bluntman and Chronic, without their permission.