Byline: Jay Williams IF dogs had nine lives, Diesel the sheepdog would be one short after getting a stick embedded right below his eye.
What does JW stand for?
JW stands for Jay Williams (NBA player)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JW
We have 24 other meanings of JW in our Acronym Attic
- Jimmy's Value World (various locations)
- Jury Verdicts Weekly (California)
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
- Java View Accelerator
- Joint Vertical Lift Aircraft
- Joint Vertical-lift eXperimental
- Joint Venture Yulista and SES (Science and Engineering Services Inc.) (business merger; Huntsville, AL)
- Johnny Van Zant (musician)
- Jamming War
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jay Williams befriended the 15-year-old girl on Facebook and sent her a stream of explicit messages despite not knowing her.
There's still no win for last season's champions JOB who drew 3-3 against English Rose who went ahead with Jay Williams (2) and Peter Owens while JOB hit back via Paul Todd, Chris Doyle and Ross McDowell.
Jay Williams (2) and Peter Owens put Rose ahead but JOB hit back through Paul Todd, Chris Doyle and Ross McDowell.
Karen and Jay Williams mistakenly thought Speedy had ringworm and opted to kill it themselves as they couldn't afford a vet.
Mid-Warwickshire Police cracked six in each half against Division four rivals Inter MB, Jay Williams helping himself to four while Jim Quinlan claimed the goal of the game with a 20-yard special.
Zarrilli, Bruce McConachie, Gary Jay Williams, and Carol Fisher Sorgenfrei, eds.